Thunder III—Passive version
- The volume and tone pots are 500K log
- The tone capacitors C1 and C2 are 22nF Mylar
- Switches S1 and S3 are DPDT on/on switches
- S2 is a DPDT on/on/on switch. Both S1 and S2 can be replaced by single pole equivalents if necessary.
- S1 – humbucker on/off
- S2 – coil select for humbucker (Either neck or bridge coil, both coils with the switch in the centre position)
- S3 – bridge pickup phase reverse
- Volume: master volume
- Tone 1: tone control for the humbucker
- Tone 2: tone control for the bridge pickup
The black wire labelled ‘1‘ is the ground wire to the bridge.
The neck pickup connects directly to the pickup switch and from there to the volume control, the tone controls have no effect on this pickup.